Information Collection and Use
- Thar Production requires users to register for the service and provide personal information, including but not limited to, the user’s name, zip code, and email address.
- Thar Production uses this information to establish and deliver service to the individual.
- Thar Production may use this information to contact registered users to notify them of product and service updates, provide instruction, and to deliver other service related information.
- Thar Production may also contact users to request additional information and feedback.
- Thar Production may employ companies and people to perform tasks on its behalf, and will need to share personal information with these agents to establish and deliver service to the individual.
- Thar Production’s agents do not receive any right to use personal information beyond what is necessary to perform these tasks.
- If you connect to Thar Production using Facebook, the default setting is generally that Thar Production automatically shares your activity and activity-related stories with that service, including the music you listen to.
- You understand that such information may be attributed to your account on Facebook or the Other Integrated Service and may be published on such service.
- Thar Production may store your username and an access token or similar credentials obtained from the third party service, so that you are able to share particular items of content, on that third party service, on an individual basis, without entering your access credentials again.
Use of Service
- Thar Production may automatically collect and analyze information regarding the use of Thar Production’s services and Thar Production site activity. Information collected may include but is not limited to web site traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser and operating system, etc.
- This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, administer the site, and improve the quality and types of service delivered.
- Thar Production may also collect, track, and analyze information that does not personally identify a user in aggregate form. This aggregate data will be used at Thar Production’s discretion and may be shared with third parties, but with no personally identifiable information attached. Registered users will be using the site to host relationship data.
- Relationship data sent to Thar Production servers by the user will remain the property of the user.
- If a user elects to use Thar Production’s invite service to tell others about Thar Production, Thar Production will generate and send an email to each email address added by the user. These email addresses will be used for the sole purpose of inviting individuals to use the service, and will not be treated as registered users’ email addresses..
Under certain circumstances, Thar Production may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
Thar Production may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. Thar Production’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in Pakistan and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this website are trade marked.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While, Thar Production strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. Thar Production does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If Thar Production needs to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, Thar Production may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.