TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You acknowledge that you have read and understood Agreements, and agree to be bound of them. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, creators, and others who wish to access or use our Service.
This is a legal agreement between you, the potential user of this website (“you”), and Thar Production, LLC (“Thar Production”). Your use of Thar Production’s products, services and web sites, this website, or any of the products and services offered on this Site (collectively, the “Services”) is conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of these Terms of Service (“Terms”).
Vision Of Services
Thar Production is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services, which Thar Production provides, may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Thar Production may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing any of the Services to you or to users generally at Thar Production’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that if Thar Production disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details, or any files or other content that is contained in your account.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
There are no refunds of the services that we offer to our customers/clients. Once, the services are taken with full consensus, you cannot claim for a refund. However, you can cancel the extension at any time as per mutual agreement of Thar Production.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that:
- Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided;
- The posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
- You understand that all information (such as files, media, images, text) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services is the sole responsibility of the source from which such content originated. All such information is referred to here as the “Content”. Thar Production does its best to give proper credit to the source from which the data was indexed.
- Thar Production’s search engine lays no claim to the ownership of the content originated at these sites. If some content is cached, it is done for the sole purpose of providing users with the best possible service. If you think that any content is objectionable, please inform Thar Production at your convenience.
- Thar Production respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work is used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Thar Production the following information:HTS
- Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Thar Production, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Thar Production’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by Thar Production, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, or logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
- In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Thar Production or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
Use Of Services
In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services.
- You agree that any information you give to Thar Production will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law,
regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws
regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States, United Kingdom, India, and other
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface
that is provided by Thar Production, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement
with Thar Production.
- You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means
(including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any
robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers
and networks which are connected to the Services). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a
separate agreement with Thar Production, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or
resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Thar Production has no responsibility to you or to any
third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or
damage which Thar Production may suffer) of any such breach.